Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving day was spent mostly relaxing, watching football, watching the kids run around, reading, and playing games. There were a lot of hands that helped make the main Thanksgiving meal. Annie and I were asked to make some dips for us to snack on through out the day, but since Annie was feeling sick, it was up to me to whip them up. Thanksgiving dinner was delicious with a lot of really good food. There was hardly any talking while we ate because we were all so busy devouring our food.

Ethan, hamming it up for the camera.

Megan's turn to show off.

Hunter getting in on the action.

I love this picture of Ethan. What a stud!

Me and Annie watching some football.

Kristen was in charge of the sweet potatoes and decided to make the Ruth's Chris recipe. It was very good.

The delicious bird

The kids out playing on the bouncy castle. Annie's dad gets this for the kids every Thanksgiving.

Sabryn showing the camera some love.

The table all set for our meal.


I finally got Andrew to let me take some pictures of him, and he actually posed for me too!

Irene (Annie's Step-mom) and her daughters Karla and Paulina.

Stephanie and Lou cooking in the kitchen.

Chad and Annie watching more football.

Emily watching Scott and Michael play Scrabble.

I let Sabryn take a picture of me with my camera (with Annie's help). I think she did a pretty good job.

I delicious spread. Everything was so good.

Lou and Irene with their girls.
Kristen, Annie, Emily, Stephanie, Lou, Irene, Karla, Paulina

No comments: