Sunday, November 22, 2009

Six Flags

Annie and I went to Six Flags and found out quickly what light weights we have become as we have gotten older. We went on three rides and had to call it quits on the bigger rides because our stomachs and heads just couldn't handle it anymore. I was really wishing I had brought some dramamine because there were so many other rides I wanted to go on. I was glad we got such good discounted tickets, because it made it a lot easier to leave early having not paid so much for our entrance into the park. After we left Six Flags we went and ate at BJ's, another one of the restaurants on Annie's list of places we needed to eat while in California. It was delicious and dessert was the best!

Playing with the camera, I liked the way the ice looked in my drink. I was highly disappointed that most of the places we went in Cali had no Dr. Pepper! Pepsi with Lime, just doesn't cut it when you're wanting DP!

The best part about BJ's, the pizookie! Like a little piece of heaven in your mouth with every bite.

No comments: