Thursday, November 19, 2009

Disneyland!

Disneyland! I was so excited that we made time to go to Disneyland, especially since I haven't been there since I was 5. Annie found some killer tickets on Ebay that were park hopper passes, so we were able to go to California Adventures, and they were fast passes as well. They ended up being about $17 cheaper per person then if we had just walked up to the gate, plus who knows how much extra we would have had to pay to get into California Adventures and add fast passes on as well. It was such a blast to relive some of my childhood memories and go on some new rides.




Anyone remember the Yeti on the Matterhorn? I was so scared of it when I was 5, but it was fun to see it again.




Lunch at the Blue Bayou, inside the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. The best Monte Cristo sandwich I've ever had. The salad we started with was amazing too. I highly recommend going here if you go to Disneyland.







Scariest ride ever! I screamed the whole time! It was still a lot of fun, even though I was totally shaking.



Taking a little break after all the walking we did.


Sleeping Beauty's Castle transformed into a winter wonderland.

After Disneyland we went to dinner at Northwood's Inn, one of Annie's favorite restaurants, and it was divine! We just had their salad and cheesy bread, which is what Annie said people really go to the restaurant for. I could see why, I just wanted to keep eatin' and eatin'. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. It was such a great way to end a great day filled with feeling like a kid again, and awesomely good food.

No comments: