Sunday, June 27, 2010

Special K's Birthday

Annie's cousin Krista wanted to celebrate her birthday with dinner at her parents house. It was right after we had had some crazy wind storms here in Idaho. As we were sitting outside enjoying our dinner, we kept hearing this popping noise. We finally realized that it was coming from the willow tree we were sitting under and that it was actually cracking noises. One of the branches was breaking! So of course I had to break out my camera.





Uncle Bill trying to get his chain-saw to start







The damage the tree did to the table when it fell on it. 


Wyatt peeking out from the branches. 


Garret's turn



Who doesn't love a chubby baby bum? Why can't this be cute when our bum's look like this when we get older? 



Emerson jumping on her Daddy.


These two were hamming it up for the camera! Every time I tried to take a picture of Wyatt, Emerson would run over and sit next to him for her picture too. 











Whenever I hang out with these guys I'm always trying to get cute pictures of Emerson and she usually will have none of it. However, tonight, I asked her to smile for me and she sat down on the ball and gave me a big cheeser. Too cute!

No comments: