Saturday, June 12, 2010

Nicole and Jason get MARRIED!!!

I met Annie's good friend Nicole about 2 years ago and have since become good friends with her myself. Annie and I went to Rexburg the second weekend of June to celebrate Nicole and Jason getting married! We've had a few trips with them that we've gotten to know Jason a little more, and he is the P-E-R-F-E-C-T match for Nicole. She is so happy and over-the-moon about Jason, it's absolutely adorable. It was great getting to celebrate with them and I wish them all the happiness the world has to offer in their new life together. Love you Jason and Nicole Grafel!



I was standing on a chair trying to get a picture of all the cute girls in their matching dresses, sitting on the floor, hugging each other. I couldn't get up high enough, so we had to try a few different shots, and I still didn't get them all in.

The newlyweds, first dance.

Me, Nicole, Jason, Annie

The girls following a train behind Nicole.




Nicole's nieces and Jason's daughter jumping off the chairs.


Jason's daughter Katie. So cute! She always has a smile on her face.

Nicole's niece Madeleine

Nicole's twin nephews Carter...

...and Cole


No comments: