Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

One of my favorite holidays because it's all about wearing green! Ok, maybe just a little about wearing green. Either way, green is my favorite color so this makes for a perfect holiday! I celebrated with the Boyles Family (Annie's Aunt and Uncle) . We celebrated by eating corned beef and cabbage, which is soooo good. I highly recommend everyone try this dish at least once. The name may not make it sound good, but it is so delicious! Then for dessert, I made my famous red velvet cupcakes dyed green for the holiday. I didn't get any pictures while at dinner, but here's a picture of my cupcakes.

1 comment:

jeff and alli said...

Heidi, can they be red velvet cupcakes if they are green?

By the way, I've never enjoyed these, will you send me the recipe?