Friday, March 12, 2010

100th Post! Isla Cassie Thomas is Born!

I thought it was fitting that my 100th post is about a special little girl that entered the world on March 12th, 2010. Allison had her baby in the afternoon and she is just absolutely beautiful. I stole these pictures off Allison's page, hope she doesn't mind. :)

Isla Cassie Thomas

This is the St. Patty's Day outfit I bought for Isla and I must say she wears it well, even though it's just a touch big on her. :)

Rees with his new little sister. So Precious! Love that they both have their green on for St. Patrick's Day.

2 comments:

jeff and alli said...

Wow, you are a posting fool, look at all of these. 100th post, and Isla, perfect combo.

I love her St. Patty's day outfit. Would it be weird if she wears it in April? :)

Heidi Bitsch said...

Absolutely not! :) I love that outfit too. So glad I saw it at the store.