Monday, August 24, 2009

Summer Boating

This summer Annie and I got invited to go boating with one of her friends from work and her husband. It was one of the best boating days ever! We packed up lunches and I brought along some of my delicious red velvet cupcakes. The weather was perfect and the water was awesome. We boated for a good 8 hours or more, which made for some pretty sore muscles the next day, but it was so worth it.

Annie getting up on the surfboard.

My turn! I love wake-surfing!

Trying to get in the sweet spot where I can let go of the rope.

Justin showing us all up.

Billie channeling her Hawaiian roots.

Finally able to let go of the rope! I think I surprised even myself! I had to yell at Annie to get a picture of me so I could have proof. I'm totally posing for the picture too. :)

Trying to stay in the sweet spot and not lose momentum.

Annie couldn't let me show her up, so she had to get back out there and prove she could let go of the rope too. I had the camera ready this time.

We had such a blast!

No comments: