Sunday, August 2, 2009

Swiss Picnic

I love summer for so many reasons, one of them being that we get to have the annual Swiss Picnic. It seems to get bigger and bigger every year. The food is always delicious and there's always great company.


Heather having too much fun with my camera



Heather took on the task of making the Birchermuesli this year. Mmmm, I love this stuff!

So much great food!

Summer and Jerry Zaugg. We've been friends with this family for I don't know how many years.


We had to get a shot of my Dad wearing his sunglasses with his reading glasses on top.

Cute kids all dressed up in their Swiss clothes

Yup, Heather playing with the camera again.

This little girl belongs to a woman that goes to church with Heather.

Dad and his girls.


My Dad being silly with one of the little kids hats.


1 comment:

jeff and alli said...

Love the sunglasses and reading classes. :)

I went with you guys one year, I don't remember much, but a lot of red. :)