Thursday, August 13, 2009

Idaho City

A few weekends ago Annie and I went up to Idaho City for a quick little day trip. Mostly cause I wanted some fresh mountain air and wanted to take some pictures. It didn't take too much convincing to get Annie to come along. We stopped and had lunch at Trudy's Kitchen and had the best huckleberry cheesecake. Mmm, so good! It was a pretty short trip cause Annie had to get back to her softball game later that evening and we got a late start that morning, so I didn't get quite as many pictures as I wanted. Whenever I see pictures from peoples trips to Idaho City, there are always pictures of this place. I don't even know what it's called, but it's pretty cool. So here are the pictures I ended up with.









And last but not least....my favorite shot from the day...

1 comment:

jeff and alli said...

Ah, Idaho City. And now I want some cheesecake. Maybe I'll make one for the missionaries when they come this week.