Friday, November 28, 2008

New residence

About 3 months ago, my good friend Annie bought a house and invited me to move in with her. About a month ago we finally got to move in and now we finally have some pictures of the place to show off. We are still working on getting decorations and pictures put up so please forgive the bare walls.
The front of the house
This is the view of the hallway from the front door
Annie's bedroom
And her bathroom with the huge tub

The entryway to the second hallway that leads to the two smaller bedrooms


My bedroom

My bathroom/Guest bathroom
Office/Reading room. You can't see it, but my bookshelf is on the other wall.

Living Room

Looking into the hallway from the living room. I mostly took this shot to show off the shelf above the couch

Some more of the living room, mostly just showing off the few decorations we have put up

Kitchen

Dining area

Laundry room


Garage/Backyard

7 comments:

jeff and alli said...

I like the house Heidi. I think the picture above the tv is great. ;) I hope you guys have tons of fun there.

JoshandMegs said...

That is such a cute house! Where is that at? It reminds me of a subdivision in South Meridian.

The Thomases said...

Congrats on the new house! It looks darling. We have the same washer and dryer and love them!

Marilyn said...

Wow Heidi,
Cute house!. How nice to have so much room!

Park avenue said...

will you send me your email address so i can give you permission?

Heide Gentry-Kemp said...

That house is so cute! That will be fun to live to live together. Hope that everything is going well! Merry Christmas

Susan said...

oh wonderful! thank you for referring her! i hope to hear from her!