Friday, December 19, 2008

Work Christmas Parties

The office that I work for had their annual Christmas party at Cafe Ole this year. It was set up buffet style and the food was delicious. It's amazing to see how many of us there really are when we are all in a room together and there are spouses tagging along. I think there were close to 30 of us. We did a gift exchange and to top the evening off, the doctors gave each of us girls the Willow Tree Nativity Set! It was a fun filled evening with good food and great company.


Stacy and I waiting for everyone else to show up. We were almost the first ones there.
The next three pictures are just of everyone enjoying some good conversation.





Marilyn took this picture cause she was playing with my camera. Before the picture was taken I was waving my hands around explaining to her husband Kenny why my camera was flashing so much and I quickly posed as the last flash was going off and this is what we got. He was so surprised and amazed that picture didn't have my hands waving all over the place.

The Nativity set the Doctors gave us. Love it!
The next night I went with my Dad to his work Christmas party in Nampa. We went to a restaurant called Generations and I was a little skeptical at first. The food turned out really good though minus the long wait we had. The steak that I had was one of the best steaks I've ever had. Just thinking about it right now is making me salivate. Mmmmm. It was fun to spend some time with my dad and I really enjoyed getting to talk with his boss and his wife.

Me and my dad

2 comments:

jeff and alli said...

Free nativity set, and a Willow Tree one! You scored. :)

The Thomases said...

That is so awsome that the Dr's gave you the Willow Tree nativity set. I have the same one and absolutely love it! I'd hang on to that job for as long as possible!