Saturday, October 11, 2008

BSU game at the Barn

Annie's Aunt and Uncle have some friends that own this barn that is really cool. They use it to host BSU away games. Annie and I got to go for the Oregon vs. BSU game a few weeks ago and it was a lot of fun. Not only was it a good game, but we enjoy some delicious food as well. Of course I had to take some pictures while I was there, but I forgot to get pictures of the inside where we were watching the game. It was all decked out in BSU gear. The last two pictures are just some pictures I took of a really pretty red plant and the rain drops on my moon roof.

This is the upstairs part of the barn, kitchen/loft area. On the other side where I was standing there is a bed and a couple of couches with a tv. There is also a bathroom off to the left of this photo.









Full view of the barn. Isn't it beautiful?

3 comments:

jeff and alli said...

Nice pictures Heidi! It does sound like a lot of fun. I like watching football sometimes, but more than that, i like a good time with friends and good food, so your BSU barn fun sounds like a great time.

Toby and Tammy said...

Love the photos!

Heidi Peterson said...

Isn't that barn the coolest thing ever! I seriously wanted to stay there forever when Heather and I went last year. She has put a lot of work into that place for sure! And has done a fantastic job with it.