Thursday, September 13, 2007

Tag you're it!

4 JOBS I'VE HAD
Cook/cashier @ Jack's Drive In
Server @ Brick Oven
Nanny
Dental Assistant

4 MOVIES I COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER
Jane Eyre (I had to add this one because it is a new love, THANKS ANNIE)
Princess Bride
Sweet Home Alabama
The Prestige/ The Illusionist
Lord of the Rings (There really is too many to choose just 4 :) )

4 PLACES I'VE LIVED
Caldwell, ID
Pocatello, ID
North Salem, NY
Boise, ID

4 PLACES I LIKE TO VISIT
Oregon Coast
New York
Hawaii
Europe

4 FAVORITE DESSERTS
Chocolate ice cream w/milk
Mom's chocolate chip cookies (frozen)
Cheesecake (new fave Key lime pie from Cheesecake Factory)
Oreo balls

4 FAVORITE DINNERS
Lion House Chicken casserole
Steak and Potatoes
Anything Italian
Enchiladas

4 HOBBIES I HAVE
Photography
Reading
Cooking
Riding Bikes on the green belt

4 WEBSITES I VISIT
Facebook
Blogspot
YouTube
Allrecipes

4 PEOPLE TO TAG
Annie, Heather, Beans, and Allison have been Tagged!!

1 comment:

Officer Annie said...

Yes, do not count out Jane Eyre.