Sunday, September 30, 2007

I LOVE FALL!

Fall is one of my favorite seasons, not only because it means my birthday is coming up, but because it is just a beautiful season. I love it when the trees start to change color and the valley is spotted with red, orange, and yellow. I also love when the weather gets that crisp autumn chill where all you need is a light sweater to keep warm. Sadly it does not last long enough and the winter cold starts to creep in, which I do not like. At least I get to enjoy it for a little while though. I'm so thankful that we have seasons here, what a beautiful world we live in.





4 comments:

jeff and alli said...

I like autumn too. :) Just the other day I was on the UoM campus and noticing the trees that have 4 different colors in them and loved it. There is a trail I jog that is surrounded by trees and it is just starting to get the gold and red, it is beautiful.

p.s. love the pictures

JoshandMegs said...

I love your pictures. I too wish Autumn would last longer! That's one thing I miss about Utah mountains; they are so gorgeous during this time of year; especially Liberty Park.

Grandpa and Grandma B. said...

Love your photos. I love the fall too because of all the colors it brings.
Debbie

Officer Annie said...

You photographer you!