Monday, September 3, 2007

SPLAT!

We went paintballing today and it was so much fun! There is a paintball place right by Gowen Field called Splat where we played. They have an indoor field and an outdoor field. We played in the indoor one because the outdoor one wasn't set up. The indoor one was set up with tires and old cars and plywood walls to hide behind. We all left with a few welts from getting hit, but we all had a blast playing and I would totally do it again.


Sometimes you have to make sacrifices!

2 comments:

JoshandMegs said...

oh my goodness way to go Heidi! I have always wanted to go paint balling!

jeff and alli said...

Heidi, sounds like you are having a blast! :) Just so you know, I don't have long distance anymore so I can't call you back. I'm home a lot though so hopefully if you call the home number, I'll answer. :) Love you.