Tuesday, July 31, 2007

New Camera ~ Nikon Coolpix S200

I got a new camera last week! Finally after all these years I've bought myself a digital camera and I couldn't be happier. I haven't been able to get out and just spend a day shooting and playing around with it yet, but so far I think I found me a good one. I really like the size of it, it's so small and thin and easy to carry around. The pictures that I have taken so far have come out really clear and the color looks great. It has 7.1 megapixels which is awesome and a bunch of other really cool features. Here are a few of the pictures I've taken so far with it.


This is the outside patio of Joe's Crabshack, right next to the river.







Boise Train Depot








The Capital building from the Train Depot. This camera has a pretty amazing zoom, considering how far away from the capital I really was.






My roommate Sheena
"Beans" with some beans.







Friendly horse at our singles activity on Saturday. Although it doesn't look very happy here with it's ears back.

2 comments:

JoshandMegs said...

Awesome Heidi! I'm glad you got a camera finally! The pictures look great!

jeff and alli said...

Hmmmm, we are searching for a camera and thought we would go with what Meagan has, but your's seems good too. I think Jeff is going to go shopping with Dave so I'll just let them make the final decision. Well, glad you have a new camera, take great pics. :)