Saturday, July 21, 2007

Harry Potter Book 7


It's finally here! I'm so excited that the last book is finally here and I can't wait to read it. Unfortunately I have to finish the 6th book first before I can start the 7th. About a week ago I realized that I did not remember anything that I had read in the 6th book. Which is kind of understandable because I only read it once two years ago when it came out. So I am trying to quickly get through the 6th book to refresh my memory so I'm not lost when I start the 7th book. I love these books and it just amazes me the imagination that J.K. Rowling has to come up with a story that has so much detail and twists and turns. It amazes me more that she has been able to stretch it out for 7 books and they just keep getting better and better!

1 comment:

jeff and alli said...

Heidi, I haven't read #7 (I'm starting #5 after I finish a book or 2) but I hear it is great. A friend of mine read it for 12 hours straight, super amazing when you realize she has 3 kids! :) So I hope you enjoy it when you get to it. Oh, but don't tell me the ending! :)