Thursday, August 11, 2011

Michael Buble

 Annie's three best friends from childhood came to town to go to the Michael Buble concert with us and we had a blast! It was one of the best concerts I've ever been to. If you've never seen him in concert, I highly recommend it! Besides the fact that he is an exceptional singer, he is hilarious too! He was constantly cracking jokes so it was a concert and a stand up comedy act in one. =]


Kellen Moore, BSU's quarterback was behind us when we were driving to the concert. Beth jumped out of the car when we stopped to get a picture of him for Ann Marie's brother. 
 

Ann Marie, Abby, Beth 


Abby worked late the night before and had to drive back to SLC early the next morning, so she was getting a little nap in before the show started. 



An a cappella group called Naturally 7 opened the show, and they were amazing! They did all of the instrument sounds with their voices! 
 



I wish I would have kept my camera going for Michael Buble's introduction. It was awesome, but I guess I was just too excited for the show to start. 
 












 These girls were so much fun to hang out with. It was a great night and I can't wait to hang out with them again!

No comments: