Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Goin' Back to Cali, Cali, Cali

Ahhhh, summer is finally here, well sort of. The weather keeps playing cruel jokes on us. Making us think that the warm weather is here, but then raining the next day. So, what does one do when the weather is not cooperating? GO TO CALIFORNIA!!! 


Annie was too focused on driving to look at my camera. Which was probably a good thing. =]



It was a long drive, so I was entertaining myself with my new ipone app. 


We rolled into town around 8 p.m. and met up with two of Annie's sisters and their families for some 
In N Out, which is always a must when going to California. We stayed with Annie's sister Stephanie in their new home, which is beautiful! Her kids were so excited to show us their movie room and immediately wanted to pop us some popcorn and watch a movie. Annie and I were so tired, we had to promise to watch a movie another night. 


No comments: