Monday, June 20, 2011

BJ's and Dodger's Game

Monday was a relaxing morning, and then we headed out for lunch at BJ's. I feel like I never get enough food while I'm in Cali, because there are so many really delicious food places here. 


Hunter ready for the baseball game later that night



After our yummy pizza, we got dessert, a pizzookie! 


Dodger Stadium 










The kids were excited to get Navarro's autograph. 



Mmmmm, my very first Dodger Dog



My ice cream came in a cute pink Dodgers hat


Michael's loaded Dodger Dog



Me, Annie, Dean, Ina


Stephanie, Michael, Hunter, Kelly


Sabryn, Megan, Emily, Ethan, Scott


Dodger's oldest fan. 90 years old and he threw the first pitch





We had some pretty good seats along the 3rd baseline, and we were hoping that a fly ball would come our way, but no luck. Oh well. We had a great time at the game, and the Dodgers won!

No comments: