Thursday, December 2, 2010

Welcome to the world Jack J Capener!

I have another nephew! Heather sent me a message at work saying that she was in the hospital around 10:45 saying she was dilated to a 3. I was so excited, I could hardly work the rest of the day. Then I got a second text from her at almost 3 saying that Migs was here and that he had arrived at 1:36. I left straight from work and headed to the hospital. Unfortunately I was getting over a little cold, and didn't want to share my sick germs with the baby, so I had to wear a mask. 

Jack J Capener
6lbs. 6oz.
20 1/14 in. 





He is the sweetest little thing, and I can't wait to watch him grow and see the kind of man he is going to grow into. Your Auntie Heidi loves you Jack!

1 comment:

jeff and alli said...

Do I say this every time, I see your dad in little Jack.