Saturday, November 27, 2010

Glenn's Ferry

Saturday, my parents, me, Mike, Sarah, and Topher went out to Glenn's Ferry. I never knew that we used to have a ferry around these parts, but you learn something new every day. It's open as a sort of museum now I guess. There are all sorts of bird houses along the path we were walking on that have these uplifting sayings. It was pretty cold out there, but it was a lot of fun, almost like a little world away from the world. 







Sarah wanted to make sure she got a picture with Shakespeare.




Albino peacocks! We kept trying to get them to open their tails, but they weren't having it. 



On the way home we stopped to get a family picture for Mike and Sarah so they could have one to send out with their Christmas cards. Sarah was hoping for some snow, but there wasn't really any to be found. 

1 comment:

jeff and alli said...

Is Sarah an at-home-mom or does she work outside of the home?

I think the frog it cute.