Sunday, October 10, 2010

FALL!

 Fall is finally here! I love this time of year, the leaves start changing and everything looks like it's on fire. In a good way. The warmer weather has been sticking around a lot longer this year, which I have been loving. The days have been sunny and in the mid to high 70's and it makes me wish I didn't have to be couped up working on those days so I could be outside enjoying the sun.

On another note, today is 10-10-10 and it's one of my best friend's birthdays. Happy Birthday Allison! 


 This little river otter popped up when I was taking pictures of the trees, as soon as my shutter clicked, he dove back under the water.
 I was taking pictures of this tree lined street when I noticed some movement out of the corner of my eye. The picture below is what I saw.
 This cute deer that was nibbling on someone's lawn.






No comments: