Saturday, May 9, 2009

Spring time in Boise

On another day off, I decided to take the new camera out and get some shots of the beautiful spring scenery around Boise.

This is a little field that I pass by every day when I drive to and from work. It makes me think of rolling hills and open country. This particular morning I woke up super early so I could get a shot of it while the sun was coming up.

Then I headed over to Katherine Albertson Park to get some shots of the geese. I was happy to see a little family of geese out and about. The babies are just so darn cute!


Getting a close up.


Some lilacs soaking up the sun



Not sure what kind of tree this is, but it makes me think of the Primary song 'Popcorn Popping on the Apricot tree'


I love this shot through the trees.












Part of the gate that surrounds the field I pass by.



More shots of the field, this time with the sun high in the sky.



No comments: