Saturday, May 2, 2009

More pictures!

Yesterday Annie was asked to play softball on Toby Thornton's (friend of ours that used to be in our bishopric in 11th ward) team so I decided to go along to watch. I brought my camera along so I could take some pictures. Well, just so you all know, Willow Lane Park does not have the best set up for getting good pictures of the softball players. :( Oh well, Toby's wife, Tammy was there to cheer Toby on and she brought Dallas with her too. So, what does one do when they can't take pictures of the softball players? Take pictures of the cute baby! He wasn't a very good sport though, it's almost like he knew what I was doing and he was not about to pose for me. Not too surprising though since he sees the camera in his Mom's hand all the time at home, he knows what's going on.

Isn't he so cute!

Gotta love the drool!

Yeah, he knew I wanted him to smile, but he wasn't going for it.

I love the one eyebrow sticking up.

I couldn't resist a picture of the cute Jordan shoes.

5 comments:

Heide Gentry-Kemp said...

You take great pictures!! What a great little hobby! Hope that everything is going great for you!

jeff and alli said...

I love his cute little jacket. And the eyebrow up is pretty cute.

Heidi said...

Some great pictures!!! (I am living vicariously through your camera until I can afford one, by the way...) :) I LOVE the eye brow up picture! His parent's shoudl totally frame it!

Toby and Tammy said...

Love these! That little boy has to be the cutest ever!!! (I'm not biased at all......)

James and Tricia Thomas said...

Whoo-hoo!! Love the new camera!