Thursday, March 19, 2009

Girls Night Out and Sleepover with my nephew

Two days before Heather's wedding, her two best friends Tricia and Jessica got into town and Heather decided it would be fun to go and get mani/pedi's for the wedding.

Heather, Tricia, and Jessica enjoying their massaging chairs while their feet are soaking.

Me and my mom doing the same. I love getting pedicures! If I had the money I would do this more often.

Dorothy, Tricia's daughter got to have a pedicure too.


Drying her nails. She kept messing up one of her fingers so they had to keep redoing it. It's hard for a five year old to sit still that long.



All of our pretty toes.
Starting w/Dorothy's little foot and going clockwise, Dorothy, Tricia, Jessica, Mom, Heather, and Me.

We also went to dinner that night with some other friends since Tricia and Jessica couldn't be here for either of Heather's showers. I didn't get a picture of the other side of the table. Ooops.

Mom, Me, Sheena, Robin, Renee, Tammy, and Heather

After dinner I went with my Mom to pick up Mike, Sarah, and Topher from the airport. I snatched my nephew up for a mini sleepover. Since it was already so late, we didn't stay up too late, but we did play a little football on the playstation.



Friday afternoon he was enjoying some cartoons before we headed out to my Mom's house. I looked around the corner to see where he was sitting and this is what I saw. Nothing like being up close and personal with the big screen t.v.

We went to my Mom's house to help with flowers and get things decorated at the Train Depot for the reception. Of course the kids were running around and being kids. Here they are climbing up the doorway in my Mom's hallway.


Dorothy, trying to look like she's climbing up the doorway, but really she is standing on the hamper that is hidden inside the room. :)


My little monkey nephew having a good time.
We went to dinner later that night at Keystone Pizza. Haven't been there in years, but it was delicious pizza and yummy bread sticks. Patti, Brandon's mom treated us, which was so nice of her. Again, I don't have pictures from that event either or from the flower making party because once again, I was playing with Tricia's camera. :) Can't wait to have one of my own, then I won't have to keep borrowing other people's big fancy camera's to take pictures.

1 comment:

jeff and alli said...

Oh man, you have just been playing haven't you. :)

Rees watches tv like your nephew, up close and personal. :)

Everyone's toes look so cute. I hope Tricia sends you the pictures you took, I love looking at all the photos.