Thursday, September 4, 2008

Alive After Five

Alive After Five in Boise happens every Wednesday night at the Boise Center on the Grove. It's a place to hear live music and get some good food that is catered by some of the downtown restaurants. It's also a place for the hippies to come dance and the business crowd to come get a little buzz (or more then that I'm sure as the night progresses) Heidi P. has been wanting to go, so last night we decided to head over there and check out the fun. We had a nice little dancing show put on by some of the local tree huggers, very entertaining, and hopefully I'll be able to post the video so you can all share in the laughter. (Don't get me wrong, they are good people I'm sure, it's just funny to watch the way they dance.) Then we walked around and watched some cute kids playing in the fountain. We were a little disappointed because we couldn't find where the food booths were, all we saw were the beer tents. So we decided to head over to Old Chicago and had some delicious food there instead.

Some of the crazy dancers, enjoying the music.

Heather and Heidi enjoying the show


Me and Annie


This is what happens when you have free entertainment and too much alcohol in the system, guys show up and dance in a skirt.

I thought this was such a cute picture


Rod Stewart in Boise!!??

Nope, just a look alike that drives a limo around town. It's not the best picture, I was trying to get one without him knowing I was taking the picture. I was standing a little farther away from him and had the camera zoomed in, and then he started walking towards me. That's why it's so blurry.


Some other cute little boys that were playing in the fountain. They were filling cups up with water and then throwing the water at each other.

1 comment:

jeff and alli said...

I'm grateful for weird people that help me life when I meet/see/hear them. :)