Saturday, June 28, 2008

Brian Regan

Me, Heather, Sheena, Brandon, and Annie went to Brian Regan at the Morrison center and we had ourselves a good time. The guy that opened for him was Kermet Apio and he was hilarious. Some of the best jokes were the ones he did about cops. Brandon kept leaning forward to look at Annie to see her reaction. One of the funniest ones was when he talked about how there is no law that says how long it has to take you to find your license, when it's the dead of winter, and freezing cold outside. We got to listen to Kermet for about a half hour and then Brian Regan for an hour and 15 minutes. My jaw was so sore from laughing. I love listening to Brian Regan because the stuff that he talkes about is so true, and his stuff his just good clean humor. The best part was getting to see his facial expressions which adds to the humor of it all. One of my favorite jokes he did was when he talked about signing a mortgage for a house and all of the papers he had to sign. He started saying are you stealing from me? Will I actually own anything when I'm done? Are you taking something from me that should legally be mine? It was a good night out with friends and totally worth the money for a good clean 2 hours of laughter.

3 comments:

jeff and alli said...

I don't know who that is, maybe I can search him on youtube. He sounds like something I would like. So often comedy turns out filthy, so I don't like it.

Heidi Bitsch said...

Oh Allison, he is hilarious! I know you will enjoy him. There are videos of him on youtube, so definitely check him out.

Toby and Tammy said...

What a fun night! I too like Brian Regan, he's pretty funny.