Sunday, July 3, 2011

Grandma and Grandpa Barrus' 60th Wedding Anniversary

My Mom's parents celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary this year! My brother and his family were in town to help celebrate as well. We had it over had Savannah's house where there was lots of room for the kids to run around and play.


Me and my two nephew! The cutest boys ever! Topher and Jack. 



Topher and Jack with Great Grandma Barrus


Love this picture


Wish this kid lived closer. Love him so much!



Topher's birthday present


Kade wanted to see what Topher was playing with. I love that he got on his tippy-toes


Topher was nice enough to share and eve helped Kade work the remote


Me and my Grandparents. I took a picture of them and had it framed and gave it to them. I wish I would have gotten a picture of my Grandma's reaction. It was a very sweet moment, made her cry, that's how you know it's good. =]


Heather, Brandon, and Jack Attack!


Kade giving Jack some pointers on crawling






Mike and Sarah. Wish we got to see them more often.


The Bitsch kids


The Bitsch family





"RAWR"


Jack wasn't too happy with this picture, but I love it.



Yummy s'mores for dessert



This kid is so cute! Love him to pieces!








Grandpa telling us how he and Grandma met. I need to get the audio file from Heather.

Happy 60th Grandma and Grandpa!

No comments: