Saturday, July 4, 2009

Fourth of July

The morning of the Fourth of July, I went over to my Mom's house for breakfast. Mike, Sarah, and Topher we staying the night as they were passing through on their way to Sarah's family reunion. Heather was working that morning, but she got off early, so when Mike and Sarah left around 2, my dad and I headed back to Boise to get changed and to go swim in my boss' pool. After we were done swimming we went to Brandon's parents house for a bbq and a private fireworks show. Then we headed to Heather and Brandon's apartment to hang out for a bit while we waited for the city fireworks to start. We didn't quite make it to the park in time before the fireworks started going off, so we just sat on a hill right outside the park and enjoyed them from there. I love watching fireworks and love that we celebrate our country's freedom and honor those that have given their lives fighting and those that continue to fight for our freedom.
I was letting my brother play with my new camera, so these next few photos of Topher are Mike having some fun with the camera, and Topher acting silly.





Me and my nephew Topher

Gross Poppi and Topher

Gross Mommi and Topher

1 comment:

jeff and alli said...

Nice you got to spend time with Mike's family. Glad you had a good 4th.